Sunday, December 2, 2007

Retired DJ

This weekend I am officially a retired DJ. I stopped DJing for the most part about a year ago. DJ equipment isn't exactly something you can just stow away for another day. It happens to take up quite a bit of space. It was also starting to depreciate a bit so it was the right time to pass it on to someone else who would use it more often. It is a little sad to see it gone but the space has already been taken up as if it was never there to begin with. I am a pretty organized person when I have the time. So, here it is. Some of my tools an dour camping gear all nicely organized on shelves instead of lining the walls of every room or piled up in every closet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad day! Who'd you sell your gear to?

Anonymous said...

Kinda looks like the 5th wheel; a work in progress....