Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Riding Lately

Today I rode into what I thought would be the perfect storm. Yesterday I decided that if I was going to wait out the weather each evening I would never get on my bike this August. So I went for it and came out unscathed.

Today as I headed west I waited for the colossal downpour. I knew it was coming but I was ready for it. It was not going to stop me. A sprinkle! That’s all I got the whole ride. So two days in a row…I am going to get back on this.

By the way, I can’t blame it all on the weather. I happened to get this recently….

It’s my new form of transportation and has thwarted my riding plans on more than one occasion. It has also been a ton of fun.

2 comments:

Max Taam said...

Sweet ride

Unknown said...

Have you bought a tennis ball yellow jacket yet... I hear they are fantastic in the rain.