Thursday, October 30, 2008

Colorful Disappointment

I try to walk at lunch....especially when it's as amazing outside as it has been this week.

A gentleman caught my eye.
1. He is on rollerblades....is it me or do you just not see those like you used to.
2. He is attempting to follow his friend down a rocky embankment to the creek.
I immediately think....this is going to be good. So I stop and I watch. Sure enough the man goes down and he goes down hard. He is obviously disappointed exhibited clearly by his colorful exclamations. I continued walking and thought.....man didn't see that coming.

Next up....man on Pearl street asking for change. A guy passes by looking as if in the same boat.

Dude, I don't have any change....(pauses, points finger)...but Obama does.

I laughed out loud and walked back to my office.

The more I think about it, the more I realize the funny things I see on my daily walks. I might document them more often.

No comments: