Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Resume Building

If you know me, unemployment has been a bit of a downer. I mean, I guess it would be for anyone but I typically like to pack my days with so many tasks that inevitably some of them spill over into the next day and the cycle continues. I guess this could be healthy though. Sooo, how am I spending my time. Let's see, I spend way more time on my classes which is good, but, when I do bad on something now I have nothing to blame but my stupidity...because I put the adequate time in. I have also been applying for non-existent architecture jobs. Lastly, I have seen quite a bit of this view below. This part has been lovely.

Oh I almost forgot. I have also been packing. As perfect timing always works out, our landlord has decided to sell our house so we have to move by the middle of march. More on that later.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I am jealous. Especially considering that it's supposed to be in the 70's all week. Also, you're doing a great job with the packing. Just thought I'd let you know.

davehowell said...

I, as well, am jealous. They got me working like a Hebrew slave over here.

Anonymous said...

I have been in your shoes for a year and no matter who says they're jealous....it's not fun. It seems like the day goes like lightening and all you've done is apply for 2 jobs and felt bad! Biking is the best! You have to get out every day! That's the secret.