Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last Cabin Trip of 2009

Next week I am off to California so we headed up to the cabin one last time this past weekend. We had a fair amount of people come up too so it made it a lot more fun. Well, now the whole outside is done except for the redwood on the deck. So I guess I will just let the pictures do the explaining although I am told the pictures don't give the entire feel of the place...what can ya do.


Ryan, I wish you and the girls could have still been around for the upper picture....so the below one will have to do.

3 comments:

Emily said...

It's gorgeous! I'm so impressed!

davehowell said...

Good on you man...It looks amazing!!

Zooks said...

I was so proud of you I called EVERYONE in the department into my office to see the pictures! They were also so impressed! You should be so very proud. Would you design a house for me?