Friday, June 25, 2010

CO Visit

Man this post has been sitting half finished for a couple months now so..better late then never I guess.

As I mentioned earlier I was able to spend some time back in Colorado to do some work on our little hut. It is really coming along now....dare I even say that it is almost done. Yes. I dare.
I admit, it is kind of silly how much time I have spent on this place. I mean its a hut...maybe a cabin. But as one who works in the field of architecture and construction I am constantly designing and building for other people. I love it...but there is immeasurable satisfaction in doing the same thing on something one can call their own. Seeing as I don't have one or six mill right now to do the same thing in Santa Barbara...the hut will have to do.

Grillin' up the trout my brother caught while up thereThe finished deckThe insideSolar Panels going in


1 comment:

Craig said...

DANG! That place is looking pretty snazzy, Kristian. Nice work!