Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I love my hairstylist....

....in a totally non-flamboyant way! One of my best friends has been cutting my hair for the past 3 or 4 years now. Its a great thing. I never have to tell her what I really want. I just sit down, relax and let her do her thing. Due to both of our busy schedules I had put off getting a haircut for quite sometime and right at the point where something needed to be done....she was out of town for a week. Sooo, I had to go to one of those "other" places.

I was uncomfortable from the start. Was it the stylist's foul appearance, her raspy voice, or could it possibly be her tuna fish breath 6 inches from my face inquiring about my life. You be the judge. It was all of the above coupled with the pain of trying to explain the length and style I wanted...something I have taken for granted up until now. The outcome wasn't horrible but it was undesireable. I hope to avoid this in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your blogging!!! Great golf game today. Let's do it again soon.