Monday, October 22, 2007

Nikon D80

It used to be that I would get new toys on a regular basis. I would give in to the idea that I actually needed something when truly I just wanted it. Times have changed and my self control has improved. Now I start to get stressed out when I have a four hundred dollar balance on my credit card longer than two weeks.
I needed a Digital SLR camera. It was essential to my life's progression that I had this. Alright, maybe not but it felt like a good decision after months of researching and thinking. And so it arrived last week in all its splendor. I got it from www.bhphotovideo.com which I must say I was very impressed with. Their prices were less than others, no tax, and an amazing selection. I would totally recommend them if you know what you want. So far, it is everything I hoped it would be....and more. Now I just need to make time to use it on a regular basis.

No comments: