Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beach Time

Last weekend we went out to Santa Barbara. I figured, early spring....its going to be foggy and cool. I didn't even bring a swimsuit. Not the case. It was amazing out and we actually spent quite a bit of time at the beach. I wish I would have had my bike out there to get a couple rides in too but time was filled just fine.

We talked a lot about the house the in-laws are prepping to replace their past one with. When I say it that way it sounds like they had a mobile home.;) Honey...time to replace the single whad, with a double whad. Anyway, I looked at and talked about a lot of drawings which I could really do all day. The lady loves that. ;)
The in-laws are also renting a pretty cool place part way up the mountain until their place is built. Quite a workout running to and from it.....especially since I can't figure out that city for the life of me and get lost all the time. I ran up and down the mountain three times before I got the right street. The above picture is from that place.

No comments: