Friday, April 17, 2009

Fighting

I feel like it takes a lot for the average person to resort to having their fist connect with another person's face. Last night I couldn't sleep and somehow I was thinking if there was ever a time that I came to that very point. I thought of one time. You'd think it was a time as a child trying to be tough, sticking up for myself or for my friends. It wasn't.

I was hanging out with a friend and somehow we discovered a bird's nest that had a number of eggs. in it. My friend decided it would be a good idea to destroy the eggs and the nest altogether. I got really mad. First it was yelling, then pushing, then the punches came. he got a busted lip and a bloody nose. It doesn't get much tougher than that...standing up for unborn birds. I don't even like birds.

No comments: