Saturday, July 11, 2009

Slow Goin'

The siding of the ole cabin is taking a little longer than I hoped. I guess it's the trim that is taking a ton of time which is basically done now except for the stain. So, the siding is going up and the next trip I hope to have the most of it on.

It's now very clear that this is going to be an ongoing project. I only have two more trips up before I head to Santa Barbara; so we will get it to whatever point we can and do more when we can. It is kind of disappointing that it won't be finished but it is also kind of a relief to get away from it for a little while.

Soooo next weekend and the last weekend of July are the final trips.

Here are some pictures of how it's going.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well it may be taking longer than expected but it definitely looks amazing! Regardless of when you complete everything I imagine that you'll be very happy with the end result.

Kaydee said...

Wow that looks so great Kristian!

davehowell said...

I'm really impressed man.

Max Taam said...

Looks great. Maybe at some point i will actually make it over to help and check it out