Saturday, October 2, 2010

Avocado Festival

Sounds really cool doesn't it? Not so much. I guess there is the novelty of drinking beer and listening to bands in the street but we were truly hard pressed to see anything avocado. We envisioned endless avocado vendors with cool recipes and...well, just avocados everywhere. This was not so. I guess now we know.
We did take a nice long walk on the beach after.
It has been pretty hot here so we try to stay outside as much as possible. Laine likes the beach...I think. She has a really hard time staying awake with the crashing waves and movement. But isn't a sleeping baby a happy baby? One form I guess.Laine is getting bigger by the day. She still is super small when I see her in pictures though.

2 comments:

howelltree said...

Super cute!!!

ZOOKS said...

I wish I were much closer. She is amazing!