Thursday, October 7, 2010

Drafts / Finally Caught Someone

Man, if I actually posted everything I write on this thang, there would be a lot more content. There are so many posts marked as draft that never see the interwebbings of the world. No lie, a lot of them are pretty stupid. Others I start writing and my complete inability to formulate sentences takes over and the post dies, labeled draft for eternity. It is Friday though, and I finished work early so here is a draft from last week.


I always get caught.

Whenever I am doing anything moderately embarrassing, someone is almost always there to acknowledge the fact that yes, you really are doing that right now.

Singing in the car with the window down when all cars stop and the entire world goes silent.

Tripping over invisible objects anytime a moderately attractive person is walking by.

Speaking of, if anyone knew what song just started playing on my itunes, I would be in one of those moments........ugh

But this time the glory was MINE! I was on the home stretch of a bike ride this afternoon and noticed a young lady walking a couple dogs in the distance. As I approached closer she suddenly stopped. Upon stopping she pulled her arms in, turned to the side, cocked her head back with closed eyes and tight lips...rolled the body and revved the wrists...then flipped it to the other side!
Repeat!

I am pretty sure after she completed her little shuffle, she got that hot feeling, you know that feeling like uhhhh someone totally just saw me do that.

Two feet away by this time she looks dead at me in horror. She busts out laughing...I do the same and keep on riding.

OH, the glory!

No comments: