Friday, January 11, 2008

Back in the Estados Unidos

Yesterday the Lady and I came back from two weeks in Chile. It was an amazing time which I will recap as the days go on with pictures and everything. I stepped off the plane and was somewhat hazy eyed all day. I felt so out of place, something I never expected after only being gone for two weeks. I am sure the 14 hours of flying had something to do with it, one of those hours including my life flashing before my eyes. Rough air they call it. Rough Air? At least I didn’t scream like some did. But yes, as I was saying, out of place all day.

This morning…Time to head into work; here I am again back into the routine.

Actual Experience….The sunrise cracked across the sky illuminating the clouds purplish pink and the sky orange. Usually it fades over time but it just got better and better. A projection of the orange hue was cast on the snow covered mountains….the air so crisp that the line separating the sky from the tree covered ridges appeared almost drawn. Oh and traffic was light and I was rocking out to the Shining Through EP which just put it all together.

Resolution….Yes I did just leave an amazingly beautiful place down south but I have to say that life is pretty good here in Colorado. I just have to remember that it is in fact mine to live….life that is.

No comments: