Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dug Up

I dug up these pictures yesterday. They are of the last trip to the hut before the supposed snow...about a month ago. Thing is, I could have been working on it for the past month since there has been no snow. But really, I couldn't with the school thing going on full bore and all. As you may see, it did snow a little but we got all the windows in and all the roofing on. The progress will continue in April. Oh and we fit three grown men in a hot tub the size of my bathtub....cozy. This pic is a little washed out but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that reminds me. the cabin is spectacular but it won't truly be finished until the crown jewel is in place.

http://snorkel.com/hot-tub-products/wood-fired-hot-tubs.php

-craig

Krillschin said...

Yes Craig-

Looks like a do-it-yourself assembly. I will be calling on your when it comes in.
The 4 man...yeah we can pack like 6 dudes in there.