Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to school minus the cool shoes

I haven't been back to school shopping since about middle school. It's a funny thing. All of a sudden kids are walking around with shiny shoes on. I know a kid in elementary school who just a few weeks ago had some new looking shoes on and I commented on them. But of course this week he had newer shoes on...to go back to school of course. I think I need some back to school shoes or something. Maybe ones with the lights all over them.

My three week break from school did not cut it. I have never been so unexcited about a current semester and it scares me a bit. I am still at that stage though....you know, the stage where you don't really have a grasp on how bad or possibly how good it is going to be. Regardless I am in it with one year left...kind of. I still have the MBA to finish but I am thinking I might take it a little easier and regardless I think it will be easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go school shoe shopping wiht you again! We could look for those cool velcro kangaroo shoes that you can put secret things in the side pockets! THose were your favorites and you wanted them EVERY year! I am sure they would continue to be a hit among friend and foe alike! ;>) MOM