Sunday, August 5, 2007

"Good" Music

I am a fan of "good" music. What that means, I do not know. But I like my life infused with a soundtrack. When I think about it I am surprised that I have never taken the opportunity to voice my musical opinion since beginning this log. Maybe it is because nothing has seemed to strike me as so amazing or just so utterly horrible to justify stating an opinion. Calm down Kelly Clarkson I haven't listened to your sophomore album yet!


Last night I went to see Marc Broussard at the Fox theater with my pops, my sister and her friend. I had hear some of his music and thought it was pretty good but his studio albums in no way prepared me for the amazing performance last night. His band was amazing. Their instrumental abilities were near perfection. That skill coupled with a thick charisma you could almost taste made for quite the show. They were all connected. Broussard's vocal range was phenomenal and only hinted at on the records I had heard before. Great Show.

No comments: