Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Piers are Done

Well, its been a month since the footings and now the concrete work is finally done on the cabin/hut/shed. I won't be able to get around to too much more this season because school is starting up again next week but at least it's started. I have a guy coming out to move some dirt around and by then the holes will be filled and ready to brave the winter months. My pops came up again to lend a hand which was really nice. We work well together and he seems excited about doing it. The pictures taken below are courtesy of my littlest sister. These phenomenal works of art are available for purchase, matte or glossy of course.
Mr. McGuckin....notice the wheel barrow plug, 10 cents a hit seems fair I think.

Overall site with finished piers (Still formed up)

We also stopped by the hatchery this trip. I had been to one in the past...say around age 9 or 10 and didn't remember much so it was cool to check it out. Here are some pictures of that.


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I love the concrete action shot - with the dust flying out of the mixer. It looks hard core. Good job Jill.