Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Best in Show

I have always been a little bit appalled by dog shows. I think the main reason is that out of all the beautiful dogs in the world these people have managed to manicure and dress up the most hideous dogs on the planet and have them prance around in circles on Astroturf.

But how about this. I read this in the news recently regarding a show in the UAE.

"finest overall camel and separate categories related to the age and color of the camels, in which features such as best neck, head, lips, nose, hump, legs or feet, are judged."

Y-E-S.....I should also add that the prince of Dubai paid $2.7 million for his prized camel. Forget breeding Golden Retrievers, I am getting into the Camel breeding business.....those lips, that hump....oh its soooooo beautiful.

No comments: