Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Fatherhood - No not me

Reality TV shows are so ridiculous when the staging of events are so staged that it is in fact a stage that the actors are staging reality in such an unreal way. Maybe even more ridiculous than that last sentence. For my example I present to you Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood. The show is so ridiculous yet oddly appealing in small doses. I do have to give credit though. The show is where I first witnessed the use of these puppies shown below...and from then on I knew I must have them.
To my surprise I received them from my father for my birthday a couple weeks ago and I have to admit they are great. I have never been able to do push ups without wrist pain and this has solved that.....I am going to be so ripped......not quite.

I also got an Iverson jersey from the lovely lady...something else I have been wanting for months which I think in a way has bumped up my basketball skills, street cred and bank account all in one swoop. Holla.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use my hand weights but I have to admit, they're no where near as stylish.