Tuesday, January 20, 2009

End of Something

Oh the economic crisis....Due to it, we have done a bit of house cleaning at the ole office. I think we recycled over two tons of paper. Through stacks and stacks of magazines this was found. I knew it needed to be posted on this day. I have never made any political statements on here and I don't really consider this to be one either but I figure I would write something.
Today marks the end of George W. Bush's time in the white house. Today is refreshing. People obviously have hope for change but I don't think most really have any idea of what is actually going to happen. I know I don't. I guess now we see. I will say I am excited for the future though. It's so refreshing to hear an adjustment of priorities and somewhat of a grasp of the hopes and desires of the American people as a whole. But to be honest, I felt the same way about Bush in 2001. Is it the reality of the position that changes them....is it me that changed....I guess I don't know; Regardless I am excited for what is to come.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

lots of excited people in DC thats for sure...