Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolution

Since I have been back in school, I always seem to focus on getting back in shape roughly 2 weeks before the new year....right at the end of the fall semester. I don't know what it is about the fall that makes me inactive. I usually make it until October and then its full on school and work until the semester is done. It's weird because I am usually pretty good from the start of the year on, even through spring semester. So I have been somewhat at it for the past few weeks.

Last night I got on the machine of death. She has been unused for the past year and I decided it was time to submit myself to the pain.

The rowing machine has a way of really giving a full body workout if done correctly but at the same time can make you curse at your own mother. Yes, one of the only times that I remember cursing at my mother was during an Indoor Sprint on one of these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember that....I only remember the puking afterwards!!! Chipotle for all!

Krillschin said...

Probably better that way....