Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fitness classes

The lady is a spinning instructor....in the mornings...one of the classes is at 5:15am. I like to work out in the morning but leading and convincing a whole group of other people to work out with me would be downright impossible. So, I think its pretty cool.

Last night she was getting another certification for teaching a weights class. Some of our friends and I agreed to be her class for the video she had to film to send in. I'm feelin' the reps today. She did a great job though and will do great teaching those classes as well.

Next week I start school again. I am still trying to figure out the best way to fit exercise in on a regular basis during the school/work grind and still spend some time at home. I am thinking lunch might be the only option.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the video :). Make that your next post!

Krillschin said...

Ha, yeah me in the background through the mirrors doing everything wrong....if it wasn't 1gig I would think about it. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are SO not allowed to post that video!

Jocelyn said...

I second Kaydee's comment.

Krillschin said...

Actually I will post two. One called Ja does Group Power and the second, Shultz does it too, focusing in on the respective people.

Anonymous said...

You are perhaps one of the luckiest men on the planet with that wonderful woman of yours! Brains, fitness, kindness, spirituality, she has it all in one package!